For many years, Zojirushi has been in the frontline in the manufacturing of high-end precision water boilers. Since water goes hand in hand with coffee, this Japanese based company joined together with Zutto to manufacture one of the best coffeemakers in the market. If you love your java, then you’ll love the Zojirushi coffee maker.
Through this fruitful company combination, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker was born. Designed for a small family, this coffeemaker has the ability to make a maximum of 5 cups of Espresso at a time.
With only some simple features, this Zojirushi model is very easy to operate and can offer you a great service for a very long time. This drip coffee maker easy to maintain, comes with a one year limited warranty and is among the cheapest coffee machines on the market to suit your budget.
Zojirushi coffee maker EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Review
- Automatic warm function which keeps your coffee warm for hours.
- Weighing only 9 pounds, it is portable and easy to store anywhere.
- Unlike most coffee machines, it does not come with an auto-shutoff feature. Users are therefore required to shut it off manually.
- The filter cone is just brilliant. It sits inside the decanter and is very easy to use, so its coffee made easy
- The Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker is made of hard plastic. Users will therefore have nothing to worry about when it comes to quality.
- Finally, it has a removable water tank, a measuring spoon, a replaceable water filter and a instruction manual.
- With a weight of 9 pounds and dimensions of 6×9×11 inches, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker is sleek and easy to carry and store.
- The Zutto has a precise temperature precision which makes it accurate and the best for home use. Its miniature 850 watts boiler generates a consistent top temperature of 200° F.
- Price is relatively cheaper, making it affordable to everyone to enjoy.
- Doesn’t have an automatic shut-off compared to other units in the market
- It has a small batch capacity of only 5 cups, making it too limited for commercial use
One thing that makes this coffeemaker the best among most users is the price. The Zutto is pocket-friendly and simple to use. However, it lacks some advanced features found in most machines on the market today.
All in all, the Zojirushi coffee maker has received a 4.3 star rating from 836 customers due to its efficiency and high-end features.
There are other brands which differ depending on the boiler’s maximum heating temperature, the maximum number of cups made at a time, the weight of the machine and the dimensions.
Unfortunately, due to its low brewing capacity, you won’t be hosting any coffee parties with this brewer. However, you can host a couple of friends without any problem.
This article has included some other models which you can consider before making your final decision.
The Hamilton Beach 49980c 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker is one of the most perfect alternatives in your kitchen. This brand is made of plastic and comes with a removable reservoir which eliminates messy chores when it comes to refilling it with water.
Unlike other coffeemakers where water has to be refilled from the top, the BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker comes with a removable reservoir which lifts easily.
Among the brilliant features available are a programmable timer and an adjustable auto-shutoff feature. It also has multiple brewing options which include regular, bold and 1-4 cups.
The Hamilton Beach model has a maximum weight of 6.9 pounds with dimensions of 11.8×11.2×16.1 inches.
The Kitchen Selectives CM-688 1-Cup Single Serve Drip Coffee Maker-Black is another option for coffee lovers. This includes comes with a 12 oz mug, a convenient hinge lid, a removable drip tray and an illuminated power light. To achieve the desired results, ensure that the lid is tightly-fitted for safety. Also make sure that the push button is fully-actuated to open it up correctly. It is light weight of 2.6 pounds with dimensions of 9.5×10.6×7 inches.
Summary of the Zojirushi Zutto 5-Cup
After reviewing all the above machines, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffee maker is the perfect choice for coffee lover enthusiasts.
With parts which are BPA-free and safe for human usage, this model is a perfect fit for small families.
It has high-end features which include a 650 watt boiler and a replaceable filter. It also has an automatic keep-warm feature. This ensures that your coffee stays warm for hours.
This means that you can hop in the shower and your brew will still be warm by the time you’re finished.
Purchasing this stylish and convenient Zojirushi coffee maker should definitely top your to-buy list. It would also serve as a great housewarming or wedding gift. If your looking to make hot great tasting coffee every time, this can be the best model for you. Check it out today.
You might also like: The Mr coffee 12 cup programmable coffeemaker