The Moccamaster’s Secret Weapon
Technivorm are the leading manufacturers of premium-quality authentic and high-notch coffee-making machines on the market today. Why pay more for coffee brewers when you have an option of purchasing a Technivorm-Moccamaster at a pocket-friendly price? The moccamaster’s secret weapon is “optimal tempurature”. This unit is ideal for coffee enthusiasts or those who merely drink coffee throughout their day to maintain their form and consistency in their working areas. The Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer is made of high-quality parts which are durable, energy-efficient, recyclable and BPA/BPS-free for safety reasons. This is one great coffee maker.
It’s important to note that most of the Technivorm-Moccamaster coffee makers are available in varying sizes, different volume capacities, thermal or glass carafe options, different housing styles and with separate elements for holding and brewing.
When purchasing this unit, there are different types of roasted coffee at your disposal but the only problem is that there are no pods or proprietary cups given. The KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer has a weight of 6.9 pounds and dimensions of 7.1×12.2×15.4 inches.
- The outer casing of this unit is made of high-quality durable stainless steel metal
- The powerful 1000 watt dual coil heater is essential in keeping water at high temperatures for hours
- The copper boiling element keeps water hot at a consistent 196-205° F. This great performance has highly elevated the Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer to the top of the ladder unlike many other units which struggle to heat at a consistent 180°F
- The Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer is also able to brew a total of 12 cups which translates to 1.8 L of coffee per batch. This figure is a great advantage compared to many other competing alternatives
- This unit also comes with a brilliant dual-walled steel carafe and a vacuum thermos which keep your coffee hot for hours
- The Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer has an excellent stainless steel outer casing which is long-lasting
- The Moccamaster’s Secret Weapon: Optimal Temperature of 200-205°F unlike other brands which only brew at 180°F
- After the water has completely heated, it never again touches plastic surfaces. This idea is just brilliant as it offers you a chance to drink nothing but pure coffee
- The Technivorm-Moccamaster brews larger batches (12 cups) than most high-end alternatives in the market
- Although the Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer is designed to last longer, it’s very expensive to purchase compared to other models with similar specs
- Most customers have criticized the design of this unit, stating that it takes a lot of your kitchen space
- The unit is also manually-operated and lacks a variable temperature control and programmability
With a superb 4.4 star rating from 362 customer reviews, the Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer is the perfect choice for coffee enthusiasts or large families which enjoy drinking a lot of coffee to bolster their concentration. With an attractive design and excellent features, this is the best coffeemaker in the market and is available at an affordable price.
Although the Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer has been one of the best coffee-making machines in the market, there are other, cheaper brands available on the market which come with brilliant features and credible technologies and are major competitors to the Technivorm-Moccamaster.
The OXO On 12 Cup Coffee Maker & Brewing System is one of the high-end alternatives on the market. This coffee-making machine from Barista is among the best 12 cup coffee-making machines in the line. It features a backlit screen and an LED interface which helps you see what exactly is brewing, a removable kettle which contains water to brew your desired drink and a strong boiler which heats water to a top temperature of 204.8°F. This unit has a 24-hour programmable brew-start, BPA-free materials and weighs a total of 11.8 pounds with dimensions of 7.6×14.7×15.9 inches.
The Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer, Stainless Steel is another coffee maker worth considering. This particular coffee maker from Bonavita features a powerful 1500 watt heater which maintains a consistent heating temperature of 195-205°F. It has a one-touch brewing operation with automatic shut-off, a large showerhead which allows better saturation and a stainless steel thermal carafe which is rust-proof and durable. This unit has a weight of 6.1 pounds and dimensions of 12.4×6.8×12.2 inches making it the best for kitchen use.
After a thorough comparison of all the three high-end coffee making machines, the The Moccamaster’s Secret Weapon KBT 10-Cup Coffee Brewer is the best in this category. This unit has excellent features which are aimed at elevating your brewing needs to a new level. It’s price-friendly, durable and comes with a sleek, stylish design which fits any type of kitchen.
The OXO On 12 Cup Coffee Maker & Brewing System is the second option in the category which comes with a powerful heater able to maintain a consistent heating temperature of 197.6-204.8°F. It has a backlit screen, an LED interface and BPA-free materials, making it safe for every coffee enthusiast.
The Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer, Stainless Steel is the last coffee maker in the list. It’s available in the market at a very affordable price and features a powerful 1500 watt heater, an automatic shut-off, a large showerhead and a stainless steel thermal carafe which is rust-proof and durable.