A cup of coffee is with what most of us start our day with. This is why, making a proper cup of coffee is as essential as starting the day with a cup of coffee. Coffee is so common that in present time, even offices and break rooms serve coffee.
So, when you are starting your day with a coffee, you can definitely make it yourself. However, if you have a severe love for coffee, you are going to get tired, while making it. This is where a coffee maker becomes handy. You don’t do the work yourself, and neither you ask someone else for you, but everything gets completed easily.
With a proper coffee maker, you can save at least $2 – $3 a day. However, that also depends on your preferences while making coffee. And when you have a coffee maker in your home, you can make any type of coffee you want to, and the delicious smell of coffee will fill your home. This is better than driving or walking down the road for a cup of coffee and paying more for it.
Types of Coffee Maker
There are different types of coffee makers available in the market. The most common ones are as follows.
- Coffee Brewer – This is an automatic drip coffee maker, which you can use to make several cups of coffee at once
- Single serve coffee maker – With this type of coffee maker, you can make only a single server or a single cup of coffee
- French press – This is a simple coffee maker, in which you pour the amount of water required, add in the coffee beans and heat it, and you have your coffee
- Espresso makers – the last in the list is the espresso maker, which is used to make espressos. If you have a serious craving for something sweet and something caffeine, then this is the best choice for you
So, now that you know about these types of coffee makers, it’s time to choose one for yourself. And when it comes to coffee makers, the Cuisinart is one of the best brands available in the market.
So, let’s have a look at one of the best products of Cuisinart, which is Cuisinart 14 Cup Glass Carafe Coffee maker with stainless steel.
The Cusinart coffee maker boasts of a variety of features, let’s have a look at them
- Control brew strength
- Fully automatic
- 24 hour program features
- Temperature control
- Auto shutoff to save power
- Commercial style permanent filters
Some of the advantages of the Cuisinart 14 cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle, which sets it apart from the other coffee makers are
- Taste of the coffee – the coffee brewed is more flavorful
- Temperature – the coffee brewed is hotter than compared to the end product from other machines
- Capacity – It holds 14 cups as mentioned, and that is more than the average coffee makers in the market
- Carafe – the glass carafe is larger, and comes with a stainless steel handle to make it easier to pour your coffee
- Water filling hole – the water filling hole is larger compared to other models
- Water filters – the coffee maker uses carbon water filter, so only clean water is used to make the coffee
- Controls – the controls are easier to handle and read
- Comes in four attractive colors to choose from
- Formed with compliance to North America
The disadvantages of the Cuisinart coffee maker are
- If not handled properly, the carafe might crack or leak
The Cuisinart coffee maker has a couple of great advantages compared to its other counterparts. It has a better capacity, comes with a carafe with stainless steel handle, has carbon water filters, 24 hour program feature and provides you with the ability to control brew strength.
Additionally, it also helps to save power using the auto shutoff feature, when you are not using the coffee maker. Also, you have the option to choose your favorite color, when it comes to kitchen decoration.
CuisinArt is a renowned coffee maker in the market. That is why comparing CuisinArt to another brand might be a bit of injustice on the other brand. So, when compared to CuisinArt Brew Central DCC 12 cup programmable coffee maker, the CuisinArt 14 cup coffee maker stands out.
The CusinArt 12 Cup Coffee maker, as the name suggests, can make 12 cups of coffee at one go. It comes with a brew pause feature, where you can pause the brew while you are tasting out the coffee or busy otherwise. It also includes charcoal filters and 24-hour advance brew start function, auto shut off function and adjustable heater plates.
The advance program feature of the CusinArt coffee makers (both the 12 cup and the 14 cup models), make it easier for you to set up the timer without getting up early in the morning. It also comes five different color variations, with different price tags for different colors. This way you can choose the one you like, or the one, which falls under your budget.
Compared to other vendors in the market, CusinArt is a renowned name, who has been selling stellar products across most home improvement domain. It is also one of the most cost effective models available in the market, and provides you excellent value for money.
The different colors of the same product, make it easier for you to decorate your kitchen and choose accordingly. What’s more they provide you with a coffee full of flavor and nutrients, which is not available in other types of coffee makers.
So, now that you have an idea of what coffee makers are used for, how many types are there, and what coffee maker works best, it is time to get started on your coffee making journey.