For many years, Zojirushi has been in the frontline in the manufacturing of high-end precision water boilers. Since water goes hand in hand with coffee, this Japanese based company combined together with Zutto to manufacture the best coffeemakers in the market today. Its coffee made easy with the Zojirushi coffeemaker.
Through this fruitful company combination, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker was born. Designed for a small family, this coffeemaker has the ability to make a maximum of 5 cups of Espresso at a time.
With only some simple features, this coffeemaker is very easy to operate and can offer you a great service for a very long time.
It’s easy to maintain, comes with a one year limited warranty and is among the cheapest coffee machines on the market to suit your budget.
Don’t miss out on this great purchase!
- The Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker features an automatic warm function which keeps your coffee warm for hours
- Weighing only 9 pounds, this unit is portable and easy to store anywhere
- Unlike most coffee machines, this unit doesn’t come with an auto-shutoff feature. Users are therefore required to shut it off manually.
- The filter cone is just brilliant. It sits inside the decanter and is very easy to use, so its coffee made easy
- The Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker is made of hard plastic. Users will therefore have nothing to worry about when it comes to quality
- Finally, this unit comes with a removable water tank, a measuring spoon, a replaceable water filter and a manual
- With a weight of 9 pounds and dimensions of 6×9×11 inches, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffee Maker is sleek and easy to carry and store
- This unit has a precise temperature precision which makes it accurate and the best for home use. Its miniature 850 watts boiler generates a consistent top temperature of 200° F
- The price of this unit is relatively cheaper, making it affordable to everyone
- The Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker doesn’t have an automatic shut-off compared to other units in the market
- It has a small batch capacity of only 5 cups, making it too limited for commercial use
Summary – Coffee Made Easy!
One thing that makes this coffeemaker the best among most users is the price. The unit is pocket-friendly and simple to use. However, it lacks some advanced features found in most machines on the market today.
All in all, this unit has received a 4.3 star rating from 836 customers due to its efficiency and high-end features.
There are other brands of coffeemakers which differ depending on the boiler’s maximum heating temperature, the maximum number of cups made at a time, the weight of the machine and the dimensions.
Unfortunately, due to its low brewing capacity, you won’t be hosting any coffee parties with this brewer. However, you can host a couple of friends without any problem.
This article has included some other units which customers can consider before making their final decision.
The Hamilton Beach 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker is one of the most perfect alternatives in your kitchen. This unit is made of plastic and comes with a removable reservoir which eliminates messy chores when it comes to refilling the unit with water.
Unlike other coffeemakers where water has to be refilled from the top, the BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker comes with a removable reservoir which lifts easily.
Among the brilliant features available in this unit are a programmable timer and an adjustable auto-shutoff feature. It also has multiple brewing options which include regular, bold and 1-4 cups.
It has a maximum weight of 6.9 pounds with dimensions of 11.8×11.2×16.1 inches.
The Kitchen Selectives CM-688 1-Cup Single Serve Drip Coffee Maker-Black is another option for coffee lovers.
This unit comes with a 12 oz mug, a convenient hinge lid, a removable drip tray and an illuminated power light. To achieve the desired results, ensure that the lid is tightly-fitted for safety. Also make sure that the push button is fully-actuated to open it up correctly.
This unit has a light weight of 2.6 pounds with dimensions of 9.5×10.6×7 inches.
After reviewing all the above coffeemaker machines, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker is the perfect choice for coffee enthusiasts.
With parts which are BPA-free and safe for human usage, this unit is a perfect fit for small families.
It has high-end features which include a 650 watt boiler and a replaceable filter. It also has an automatic keep-warm feature. This ensures that your coffee stays warm for hours.
This means that you can hop in the shower and your brew will still be warm by the time you’re finished.
Purchasing this stylish and convenient brewer should definitely top your to-buy list. It would also serve as a great housewarming or wedding gift.
You might also like: The Mr coffee 12 cup programmable coffeemaker