That first cup of coffee in the morning is about as important as any other morning routine for avid coffee drinkers. Making it while you’re half asleep or craving a cup can be a frustrating process, though. That is where coffee makers come in – investing in one like the Bunn speed brew platinum means investing in the ease and simplicity of having your cup of coffee ready in mere minutes, without the fuss.
At Great Coffee Brewers, we are invested in helping you to find the perfect coffee maker for your home. Keep reading to find out more about one of our favorite coffee makers – the Bunn CSB3T Speed Brew Platinum Thermal Coffee Maker.
About the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum
- Brews a full pot of Coffee in less than half the time of other top selling home Coffee makers
- Commercial grade stainless steel hot water tank
- Brews one large Travel mug (20 ounce) to a full pot (50 ounce)
- Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps Coffee Warm for 2+ hour
- Unique spray head for optimal Coffee extraction and flavor
- 3 Year warranty backed by BUNN customer service in Springfield
- Designed and assembled in USA
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Elegant Design and Looks
This is a coffee maker that truly has it all – ease of use, elegant design, and best of all, the ability to make a great cup of coffee! What really makes this Bunn coffee maker stand out is that it makes you a perfect cup of hot, excellently brewed coffee in about half the time as standard coffee makers that are on the market right now.
In fact, this isn’t only one cup of coffee – it’s 10 in as little as 4 minutes! This means that the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum really lives up to the “speed” in its name.
However, don’t be fooled by the fact that this model promises coffee in as little time as a cup of instant (which, as many coffee drinkers would agree to, is not even half as good as the real thing!) In fact, reviews we have sourced show that the coffee this machine makes is brewed to perfection. This is as a result of a superior coffee and flavor extraction process – the details of which we will touch on later in this article.
In this article, you can expect to find out everything you need to know about the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum – its stand out features, what we like and some minor drawbacks, how to use this machine, and finally what we reckon is similar on the market.
Stand Out Features of the Bunn CSB3T Speed Brew Platinum Thermal Coffee Maker
There are many features that we have found in this fantastic product:
Brews that Perfect Cup of Coffee in Half The Time
As we have mentioned, the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum promises a great cup of coffee in around 4 minutes. This really unites the ease of instant coffee and the indulgence of a good brew!
Whether you are on the go, on the fritz (because you need your coffee fix), or need to satisfy as many as 10 coffee-mad people, this machine has you covered! Keep your Bunn coffee maker plugged in and ready to brew a full pot of delicious coffee for you, your family, your friends, and perhaps you again (and again).
You can also brew the perfect 20 ounces for a travel-sized portion to go by adjusting the settings. So no matter what, you can get your coffee fix instantly.
Commercial-grade Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank and a Double-Walled Carafe
The stainless steel hot water tank that makes up part of the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum has many functions. Not only does this ensure a constant flow of hot water, it also means that the product you have invested in will last longer and keep providing you with just what you need in the mornings (or whenever you’d like!)
Its thermal design is what helps to make sure that you can make up to 10 cups in one go – the water gets hot quickly. Not only this, but it stays this way – the carafe that the water filters into is also made of stainless steel, and is double-walled and vacuum insulated, thus keeping your coffee warm for more than 2 hours.
This means that you can keep going back for more, which we can guarantee you, you will be doing!
Guaranteed Perfect Coffee Extraction and Superior Flavor
Normally, quick coffee doesn’t necessarily mean good coffee. Say goodbye to the hassle of making good coffee, and the disappointment of having instant coffee – with the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum you can have your brew and drink it too.
As long as you’ve invested in the right coffee product, you can be sure that this coffee will go hand in hand with your new coffee maker to guarantee you one of the most excellently brewed cups you’ve ever tasted!
This is ensured by the unique spray head located inside that extracts the flavor of the coffee perfectly.
What We Like, Plus Some Minor Drawbacks
There are many things we like about this great product from Bunn, including:
- The fact that you can make up to 10 cups of perfectly brewed, delicious coffee in as little as 4 minutes
- An elegant, easy to use design of the product means that just about anyone can make coffee in no time
- We love coffee it brews! The coffee is expertly brewed and truly of the highest quality
- The fact that it keeps your coffee hot and ready to drink for over 2 hours, meaning you can keep going back for more
- Impressive 3-year warranty, so you can be sure that you have invested in quality and reliability
We struggled to find even minor drawbacks for the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum Coffee Maker, but some reviews have stipulated that it uses more energy than regular coffee makers. However, this is to be expected if you want to keep your coffee hot and ready to go at any time during the day!
How To Use This Machine
Getting this machine set up properly is crucial to ensuring it works perfectly from the get-go. There are also specific steps you must follow when brewing your perfect cup as well as after use. Be sure to follow these steps carefully and to read your manual before and during use for any troubleshooting.
- Slide the empty brew funnel into the funnel rails.
- Fill the carafe with water, and then position the carafe on the base. Then, close the lid and wait 4 minutes. Repeat this step.
- Now, wait until the water stops flowing into the carafe and pour it out, repositioning the carafe on the base.
- Only now should you plug your brewer in – plugging it in before this stage risks damaging your product.
- Turn it on and wait 15 minutes for the water to heat. Keep the tank switch on for everyday use.
Now that your all set up, you can start brewing perfect coffee, every time:
- Place a Bunn coffee filter into the brew funnel of your Bunn CSB3T machine
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee into the funnel, and gently shake the funnel to level the coffee grounds. Slide the funnel back into the funnel rails.
- Fill the carafe with water. Use 20oz for 4 cups of coffee, and 50oz for an impressive 10 cups! Do this by opening the pour-in lid and pouring water into the tank.
- Position the carafe back onto the base.
- Turn on the warmer switch, then close the lid.
- Wait 4 minutes, and enjoy a great coffee fix with your Bunn machine!
Make sure to clean the brew funnel and carafe after each use. Do not use an abrasive cleaning device as this could damage the stainless steel. Be sure to use a brush with soft bristles to clean both the inside and outer rim of the carafe.
Similar Product On The Market
With the great review featured above, it is likely you are almost convinced that this is one of the best coffee makers you can get your hands on! However, there are a few other products on the market with similar stand out features and a mirrored dedication to ensuring you get the best coffee you can.
One of these products is the Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-cup Glass Carafe Coffeemaker. What is similar between this product and the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum is:
- Both boast a thermal carafe and tank, meaning you can have hot coffee at any time of the day. The Cuisinart, however, is made of glass
- The Cuisinart holds an impressive 14 cups of coffee at a time, similar to the Bunn’s 10 cup capability
- Each model is around the same size – a compact, efficient design that can fit almost anywhere in your home. They are also both aesthetically pleasing and sleekly designed.
- Both deliver coffee of unwaveringly good quality! While both promise hot coffee, they also promise not to skimp on quality or taste.
You can check this product out in more detail by reading the full review.
As you can see from the reviews and the information above, this is truly a great product worth investing in! With all of its great features, it’s no wonder that it is a popular machine for people to buy.
We love how simple and quick the Bunn Speed Brew Platinum Coffee Maker is, especially as it’s often crucial to get your first cup of the day prepared as quickly as possible.
Everyone knows how important it is to have great coffee ready, no matter what time of the day or occasion it is. We hope this article has been helpful and informative in your quest for the perfect cup of joe.
|BUNN 55200 CSB3T Speed Brew Platinum Thermal Coffee Maker Stainless Steel, 10-Cup||PrimeEligible||Buy Now On Amazon|
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Check out a Bunn Single Cup Coffee Maker
or the BUNN Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer Review