You woke up from your deep slumber due to the bustle of cars outside your bedroom window. You took out your phone and squinted through the bright light, only to be caught off guard as you realized that you slept through your alarm which was 20 minutes ago. The only question that ran through your mind was, “Do I still have time to brew a cup of coffee?” If your answer is “yes,” then you came to the right place. The Bunn NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer is the perfect fast coffee maker.
The claim to fame of this home drip coffee maker is that it is fast and very easy to use—which is perfect for mornings when you do not have a lot of time to wait for your morning pick-me-up cup of coffee. But, here is the question; can it produce a good quality brew? You bet and the reviews are outstanding.
On the other hand, if your answer to the previous question is “no” and you would rather spend your remaining time to fix your hair or take a bath, then your answer is wrong. The answer should always and forever be a “yes” when we are talking about a good cup of coffee. Got it?
The Bunn NHS Velocity Brew – New Design and Features
Coffee brewers by Bunn have been slaying the coffee brewing game for a long time, and there are no signs of the bunn coffee company slowing down. They keep on releasing new models with modifications to the design or changes in the brewing performance.
The Bunn NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer has specific and significant design changes so as to correct the design flaws in their previous releases.
- You would always have a cup of hot water ready as it keeps the water that was placed in it completely hot due to its hot internal water design and stainless steel tank.
- It also has what they call a “vacation switch” so you also have the option to turn off the constant heating of the water.
- It has a unique, drip-free carafe that comes with a redesigned lid and spout that when you pour your coffee, the new design will prove to be a countermeasure against spillage.
- The water would cover the coffee grounds easily and uniformly due to the spray head showers that are multi-stream.
- You get the best flavor out of your coffee as both the funnel and the flat filter at the bottom work in perfect coordination to combine the hot water and the coffee grounds.
- The brewing time is just three minutes.
- One time brew would leave you with 10 cups of coffee.
- Its color of black, white, and silver partnered with a trim and clean lines make up for a professional-looking coffee brewer system.
- It is quite big as its dimensions are 13.7 x 11.6 x 9.1 inches. So you need a wide kitchen counter space.
- It weighs eight pounds.
- The warranty lasts up to three years.
The Best Things About the Bunn NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
- The new design supports the flow of the coffee well. This prevents you from spilling your coffee.
- It is very easy to use. After you are done with the initial set up, you are ready to brew your coffee.
- It does its job fast. It guarantees that you would have your coffee in just three minutes.
- You get a lot of cups of coffee out of a single brew. You have 10 cups to be exact.
- The water temperature maintenance feature is pretty handy as you do not need to wait or press other buttons for your water to get to that perfect hot temperature.
What are the downsides?
- When you first use it, you might get scared as you would get a whiff of a looming burning coffee scent. According to Bunn, this is just normal for the first couple of uses. The burning smell would fade once the brewer is completely broken in.
In a Nutshell
The most obvious improvement in this BUNN Coffee Maker is its safeguards against the impending doom of “spilling your coffee.” In the previous versions of this coffee brewer, there was a huge mistake in terms of the spout design which more often than not would lead to people spilling coffee everywhere instead of just the inside of their cup.
This flaw was corrected in this new series coffee maker. The new lid design supports the flow of your coffee whether you are pouring it out, or pulling back in.
It is also user-friendly. Once you go through the first stages of setting it up—which is also easy by the way—you only need to plug it in, and you can start brewing your coffee. The setup process is simple as you only need to put the pieces together.
When you are ready to brew, just pour in your measured coffee grounds in the filter basket, put water in the container, and your fresh cup of joe would be ready in no time.
The selling point of this drip coffee maker is how fast and how easy it takes to get a good quality cup of coffee. You do not have to fuss too much about how your coffee is brewing and the wait is not long. This is the perfect combination for coffee lovers who are pushing through a busy day or a morning rush.
Bunn NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer – Why Buy It?
You need this coffee brewer in your life. It provides great tasting coffee in just a matter of minutes, and it is also a plus that you get a lot of cups from just a single quick brew. Those are the kind of things that you want to hear when talking about a potential coffee brewer buddy.
The fact still remains that every time you wake up feeling like a zombie, you have a trusty coffee brewer from BUNN coffee makers that will give you the caffeine boost that you need in just three minutes.
The Bunn NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer is perfect for people that are on the go or people who are always running late, or even for people who just need their cup of coffee ASAP.