If you truly want the best when it comes to a 4 cup coffee maker, this is the article for you. Especially if you only need a few cups made at one time. You can brew your favorite coffee flavors and make it as strong as you like.
This guide showcases the most popular models that customers love. Therefore, let’s get started with helping you make the best purchase.
Two Best 4 Cup Coffee Makers Reviews
|Top||Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker|4 Cup Coffee Machine|Drip Coffee Maker, Black||Prime||Buy Now On Amazon|
|Top||Cuisinart DCC-450BK 4-Cup Coffeemaker with Stainless-Steel Carafe, Black||Prime||Buy Now On Amazon|
We’ll give you the best resource when it comes to information regarding the Mr. Coffee Simple Brew and the Cuisinart 4 Cup – and everything these 2 great models have to offer.
Mr. Coffee Simple Brew 4 Cup Coffee Maker
The Mr. Coffee features easy maintenance and a simple setup. This machine has a sleek design which makes upkeep effortless. A removable filter basket allows you to separate the filter from the main machine and clean it without difficulty.
This 4 cup coffee maker is compact, so you don’t have to worry about it taking up a lot of space on your kitchen counter. It’s also extremely lightweight, so you won’t have any problems with mobility if you’d like to take it with you on a trip.
With all of these features and benefits, you will have one of the best coffee makers available on the market today.
Take a look at the Mr. Coffee Simple Brew 4-Cup Coffee Maker in action, here.
- Dimensions: 6.37 x 7.16 x 9.64 inches
- Weight: 2.50 lbs
- Easy to use. With a simple push of a button, you’ll get naturally-brewed coffee.
- Convenient delay timer allows you to wake up to a specially brewed cup of coffee. You can leave it on overnight and the machine will do the rest.
- Easy to use pause button allows you to grab a cup before the brewing cycle is finished.
- Clear dual water window allows you to fill a cup without having to guess the amount.
- A removable filter basket allows you to clean up without hassle or difficulty.
- Machine automatically shuts off after 2 hours, so no worries about overheating.
- Some customers have complained about the coffee maker’s durability, suggesting that it doesn’t last as long as they expected.
- Cleaning the pot itself may be difficult due to the narrow neck and wide body.
Cuisinart 4 Cup Coffee Maker
This coffee maker has a stainless steel carafe with a dripless pour spout and knuckle guard. The stainless steel carafe keeps your coffee hot for a longer period of time. It is very lightweight and leaves a ton of room on your counter for free space or other kitchen appliances and items.
The machine has a 30-minute automatic shutoff and a convenient ON light. This Cuisinart coffee maker also comes with an instruction booklet that’ll teach you the best (and safest) way to use the product.
Check out this Youtube video to see the Cuisinart coffeemaker in action.
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 5.25 inches
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Nice brew pause function allows you to have a cup before the entire brewing cycle is complete.
- Small size means that it takes up less space and easily fits in with your other appliances.
- Thermal carafe keeps your coffee hot and fresh for longer.
- Automatic shut-off saves power so you won’t have to worry if you leave the house in a rush.
- Easy to use and the instruction booklet comes with simple instructions.
- One of the most affordable 4 cup coffee makers on the market.
- Brews coffee fast and takes an average of 5 minutes to brew a cup of coffee.
- The carafe does not open fully, so the water-filling process can be time-consuming.
- Some customers have complained about the top. It needs to be carefully snapped in so that your coffee doesn’t run over.
About the Companies
Mr. Coffee Company
Mr. Coffee has been known to produce prolific products when it comes to kitchenware and appliances. Their products are extremely popular too – and for good reason. With a Mr. Coffee product, you know you’re getting a quality machine.
In addition to this, the product has simple navigation buttons so you won’t have a hard time understanding how the machine works, and it’s sure to whip up a cup of coffee in no time.
Cuisinart is a recognized appliances brand that has been in the industry for over 43 years. Their aim is to help customers “savor the good life” by using different appliances to create quick and healthy meals.
They sell appliances which turn home-cooking into a culinary experience. Their dedication to producing high-quality and innovative products has made them into an award-winning company. Their products are popular features in households everywhere.
FAQs About 4-Cup Coffee Makers
Q: How Much Coffee Do I Put in a 4 Cup?
A: Professional coffee bars recommend putting 2 tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Cuisinart suggests using 1 to 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of ground coffee per cup. However, this depends on your taste and how strong you like your coffee.
For a stronger taste, add an additional tablespoon. Alternatively, add less coffee for a weaker brew.
Q: How Do You Clean a Coffee Maker?
A: You can clean your coffee maker using vinegar. Pour 4 cups of vinegar into the reservoir, let it stand for 30 minutes, then run the vinegar through a complete brewing cycle. Throw the vinegar out and run fresh water cycles until the vinegar smell is gone.
You can clean the outer surfaces of the machine with a multi-purpose surface cleaner and a cloth.
Simplicity coupled with ease of use and quality are important considerations when it comes to buying the best coffee maker. We have come up with a list of the two best 4 cup coffee maker models to help you choose the right product for your kitchen.
Despite some of the cons of these coffee makers, they’re both quality options that won’t soon disappoint! Don’t just take our word for it, try one of these products today!